EmbracingSound® Technology is a Spatial Loudspeaker Reproduction Technology based on the
physics of sound reproduction and the human perception of sound. It uses the inter channel
relations in the recording to reproduce the recorded sound sources in both height, width, and depth
dimension from a single speaker unit with the closely spaced speakers.
The core benefits of EmbracingSound® are :
1. Multidimensional Sound for Picture : It aligned sound with both 2D and 3D picture and has a
cinematic surround sound.
2. Improved Sound Performance : It works beyond HD resolution audio and has better power efficient.
3. End User Friendly : One mode that works for any input signal and it is calibration free.
4. One Size Fits All : The same speaker bar can be used in a series of products, either with
side extensions to match the desired size or by the actual size of the product it is built in to.
EmbracingSound® is available in three products:
1. EmbracingSound® : A core version of loudspeaker technology that is suitable for stereo and
2. EmbracingSound® Theatre : A green technology that improves the actual acoustic output
from less consumed power. It is suitable for soundbar applications with 2.0 input for Home Theatre use.
3. EmbracingSound® Theatre-HD : A technology suitable for the soundbar applications with
multichannel input capability for Home Theatre use. It is capable of discrete 5.1 input signal to
increase resolution of the surround content.